TICEC 2019 Call for presentation of scientific and technical articles
The six previous editions of the event were held at the National Polytechnic School (2013), the University of Cuenca (2014), the Technical University of Loja (2015), the Santiago de Guayaquil Catholic University (2016), the Technical University of the North (2017) and the National University of Chimborazo (2018). This year, the venue will be the University of Azuay, in the city of Cuenca, where there will be held:
- National and international master conferences
- Presentation of scientific and technical articles in the different Thematic Axes
- Presentation of results of R+D+i projects belonging to the CEPRA XI call
- Workshops and tutorials.
For the seventh edition of TIC.EC, the Steering Committee has established two segments for the publication of the manuscripts: Scientific and Technical. Contribute to these segments and schedule TIC.ec 2019 on November 27, 28 and 29, 2019. It will be an excellent occasion to discuss ideas, share experiences and practical challenges of Information Technologies.
This edition of TIC.ec offers the authors two indexing alternatives for the accepted works. The details to submit papers are available at the following links:
- Scopus publication and indexation
- Publication with the Latin American Journal of Computing indexing - Latindex
Submission of articles until June 30, 2019 July 15, 2019
Notification of accepted articles: August 19, 2019.
Submission of the final version of the articles: August 28, 2019.
TIC.ec 2019: November 27, 28 and 29, 2019.