- Papers must be written in English and report thorough research processes that have been fully completed, with an extension between 12 and 15 pages(including images and references), and must be formatted according to the Springer CS Proceedings (LNCS)ir. format. The available LNCS template are:
- All accepted papers will be published in Springer and indexed in ISI PROCEEDINGS, EI-COMPENDEX, DBLP, SCOPUS, GOOGLE SCHOLAR Y SPRINGERLINK.Review, in detail, all the parameters for the presentation of articles.
- Each paper will be reviewed by a double-blind process of at least three PC members.
- Papers must be submitted through the ECEasychair platform:
- The articles submitted to TIC.EC must be original, unpublished, it should not be submitted to another conference or scientific journal.
- The Scientific Papers will be oriented to promote the progress of science, new methods or techniques, altogether with experiments that prove the research hypothesis.
- The Technical Papers will present novel applications, practical experiences and technical challenges making use of a specific scientific basis.
The peer-review procedure will be as double-blind. Therefore, documents submitted for review should not contain any authors’ details, that may reveal their identity (this information will be provided in the final version of the accepted papers). And moreover, authors should avoid explicit automatic references that could suggest authors’ names.
Articles accepted with modifications
Once an article is accepted, the author(s) should improve it considering the reviewers remarks/suggestions, without exceeding the page limit.
Registration at the conference
To ensure the inclusion of each accepted paper in the conference proceedings, at least one author must register at the event and present the work.
Submission deadline: June 30, 2019 July 15, 2019
Acceptance Notification: August 19, 2019.
Camera-Ready deadline: August 28, 2019.
TICEC 2019: November 27, 28 and 29, 2019.